4/23/15

Oh My - April!


Well, blogging has definitely taken a backseat this last year.  For lots of reasons.  Or no reason at all.  Just cause.  I miss it.  I miss contributing to the online community, putting my thoughts out there, challenging myself and others.  I miss taking pictures and editing and posting.  But time has been spent elsewhere and really..  thoughts are not there.  I do want to remember this time and record it and go back and read again what my days were like when my kids were 2 and 3 and 3 and 4..  5 and 6..  So - I want to be back.  Back to this..  but I promise nothing!


Look at those kids up there.  Can I pause for a moment.  Because they aren't babies anymore.  And my heart breaks.  Yes - we sleep through the night finally and I'm not wiping hiney's anymore.  Amen and Amen.  But..  they talk about friends and write on their own and have strong opinions.  Okay - they always had strong opinios.  But I miss my babies.  But also, this age..  5 and 6 years old.  So. Much. Fun.  The learning and doing things together and moments of growing up and reading together and riding 2 wheelers.. it's fun.  it's exicting.  And I look at my 2 babies and am amazed.  And then they whine and cry and fight and argue and melt down in the middle of art fairs and book fairs and I sigh again.  Parenthood.  It's crazy.

We are eagerly awaiting summer and vacations and the pool.  Lazy mornings and movie watching and long walks.  Sounds fabulous yes?  Let's pretend for a minute it all will be!


This weekend we are gearing up for soccer games and a red carpet prom night youth fundraiser at the church.  Next week I'll be back here with some May goals and Prom Pictures.

No comments: