The last week or so.. many of our days have looked like this…
* pajama clad children running around, never getting dressed… underwear under their pajama’s was optional.. apparently
* Toys Are Everywhere…
* Meals are often whatever the kids can reach and get for themselves from the cabinet
* 2.5 year olds long hair goes unbrushed for days..
* lots of umi zoomi, mickey mouse clubhouse, calliou.. with a wonderful afternoon of The Sound of Music and Mary Poppins..
* baths? really? not necessary
* crumbs.. and lots of them
* kids play upstairs, by themselves, doing whoknowswhat and mamma doesn’t check on them.
this mama has been sick.. so was the daddy and so was the big brother and the little sister..
BUT – today we are finally making a turn for the better and rooms got vacuumed, toys got put away, the washer is washing, the dryer is drying..
And 2 little kids are still upstairs playing together doing whoknowswhat.. but I can hear them and am pretty sure they’re JUST FINE!