9/29/10

Confessions are good for the soul

So, I hear that confession is good for the my soul!  So, I figured I had a few things to confess..  let’s see if it’s good for me. 

First, I’m addicted to chocolate peanut butter ice-cream, GIANT brand and I NEED  to eat it every night before bed.  Unfortunately, the scale says that is not a good thing. 

Second, it’s nap time right now, both my babies are sleeping and although there are dishes in the sink, clothes to be folded, toys to be put away..  dinner to prepare…  I’m not doing any of that right now.  Right now, I am sitting on the couch, blogging/reading craft blogs, contemplating a nap. 

Third, I’m also addicted to REALITY TV…  It’s drawn me in..  several of them.. – The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Survivor, The Biggest Loser, and the Amazing Race.  They are the 4 I watch and I have ever so beautifully dragged my husband kicking and screaming into the web with me.  He won’t admit it, but he’s a big fan too and will ask me – what is tonight?  biggest loser?  survivor?  We’re junkies… plain and simple. 

ok, enough of the confessions!  Want to hear what  I adventure I got into lately?  Ok, I’ll tell you.

Crafting..  well, more specifically..  sewing..  ok – to be exact – I made/sewed curtains for Hannah’s room.  And I like them, a lot.  Very cute!  Very easy!  And now I’m working on figuring out what to do next. 

ya know, other then clean, dishes, wash, …. 

Ok, I’m sure I feel better now..  so I’m off for my bowl of ice –cream

Kidding…

No comments: