8/26/09

holding steady

We had our Drs. appt today and baby sounded great and I am no further dilated then I was in the hosp over a week ago. So, we continue on w/ the bed rest for another 2 weeks when I am 34 weeks.. (well - 2 weeks from this saturday) - and we see how I'm doing and decide if it's worth picking up my activity level and risk going into labor - that they won't stop at that point - or if I stay on bedrest and try to make it full term... (i'd rather opt for fullterm then have this baby at 35 weeks..). But, after 34 weeks the lungs on the baby are healthy and the baby good do fine...

I am feeling quite achey - those stomach muscles are just shot right now and they hurt! Asher and I are spending lots of time playing and singing and dancing.. (yes, i'm dancing from the floor or the couch and not a standing position)...

Asher is also walking! he gets so excited when he's in midwalk.. so cute!


No comments: