We are here in Haiti and it really is overwhelming to see the devastation everywhere. Here are some of my observations just on the ride up to the guest house.
* all the dust, rubble, piles of rocks and stones, everywhere.
* bare feet, dusty feet, flip flops on feet, in the midst of the rubble
* a pig lying in a ravine, little water flowing through, trash all over, rocks
* goats, dogs, chickens just wondering around
* tents for homes
* so many people on the road, walking, sitting outside, so many people with nothing to do, no jobs
It is overwhelming, truly. But.....
But God. But, God has a plan for this place, a plan for His children, to. Know him, to rebuild, to love him.
So excited to be a part of this plan!