3/14/12

Hello

Hello 70 degree weather, it is sooo good to see and feel you again.

DSC_0210

Hello new kitty cat named Huckle, we are so glad you’re a part of our family now and that your little paw is feeling better. 

Hello terrible twos and children with strong opinions who like to assert their independence… 

DSC_0212

Hello 36, I guess this means I’m now officially in my upper thirties..  40 is getting closer.

Hello treadmill, you and I need to get to know each a bit more again…  let’s make some dates 

DSC_0206

Hello beautiful flowers popping up, you are good for my soul.

DSC_0225

Hello growing girl who now wears panty’s instead of diapers..  you are getting so big!

DSC_0207

Hello big boy who wants to know what the moon and the sun are made of and who turns  4   this summer.  WHAT?

DSC_0222

Hello outdoors..  we’ll be seeing a lot of you now!

DSC_0217

‘Hello World, it’s so good to see you my  old friend’….

this mama is for sure glad winter is over and spring is here!

DSC_0230

No comments: