2/24/10

snow, snow and more snow…

So, they (the weather people) are calling for more snow tomorrow..  this will be the 4th..  yes count them, the 4th snow storm we have had this winter.  That is more then we’ve had in the last 4 years…  and while it was all kinds of exciting and fun and adventurous the first 3 times..  I’m over it now.  I’m ready for spring…  the flowers, the fresh air, the sunshine, the birds, all things lovely….  I’m ready to get the kids out to play..  well Asher anyway, Hannah will watch.  I’m ready to go hiking and not worry about freezing..  I’m ready to wear less clothing.. um, okay – maybe I’m not ready for that yet..  but you get my drift!  I’m ready!

And yet..  tomorrow we’ll be looking at another foot of snow..  hello – this is NOT Alaska! 

snow, Snow, SNow, SNOw, SNOW… 

No comments: