9/25/09

36 weeks


Well, we've made it to 36 weeks.. one more week and we are considered full term.. I'll be honest though and say - I'd be okay with this baby coming today! I'm achey and sore and find it hard to move... or use any muscle located under my boobs... plus I've been having quite a lot of contractions and cramping this week... We have an appt today so we'll see what the dr. says.. (i'm hoping for... - oh look - you're fully dilated, why don't you go on over to triage and have this baby... why yes, why don't i?!) ok. ok... not likely - but hopeful!

I'm packing my bag just in case....

Asher is ready too... if you ask him where the baby is... he'll (sometimes) pat my belly and try to pull my shirt up to see it.. and if I say - kiss the baby - he'll put his little sweet head down on my belly! unfortunately - he really has NO idea how his world really is going to turn upside down! Maybe he'll continue to be too distracted by his new best buddy... to care!


Awww...

speaking of Tiny - as we've come to call her.. this kitten can poop! perhaps you've seen the commercial for some dog food.. or something - w/ some dog talking and at the end he says - 'now i'm not just a good pooper - i'm an optimal pooper!" Tiny - is an optimal pooper. and the stench that comes from this little thing.. is horrendous. Holy Crap! it's bad people!

ok, i'm off to get ready to head to the drs. i'm sure i'll be back later today to updated....

No comments: