7/14/08

3 more weeks? or less...

Our new kitchen is lovely! John has done a great job with all the work he's done in our family room and kitchen. I may even cook this week after not cooking for a few months! HA! John's been working so hard.. I am lucky to have him. :)

baby is still cooking.. but I'm thinking not for much longer... right now - we're enjoying an apple together!

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and Iwill listen to you. YOu will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

So thankful for the plans that God has for this baby... while I wonder what my body is doing and what it will be doing this time tomorrow.. or for how much longer it'll be doing.... God knows. God knows just how much time this baby needs in my belly and God knows the perfect time that this baby will meet us. it's a good reminder to know this baby is in God's hands.

No comments: