3/9/08

19 weeks along

Well,we are just about half way through this pregnancy! I can hardly believe it!! I'm getting more and more excited to meet this little one with each passing day! we're busy w/ registering right now and it's super fun! Our nursery theme is going to be Jungle Babies! :) how fun is that?!

John ran a half marathon this morning! Unfortunately I had to preach so I wasn't able to be there cheering him on. But he did well! Beat his time from last year - yeah! He is thinking about doing a full marathon here in DE in May. This will be his 6th marathon! Crazy, I know!

I'm having a VBS meeting for leaders tomorrow evening.. hard to believe i'm starting to do some serious planning for VBS! Then again - i'd realy like to have summer and fall stuff ready to go soon since this baby is coming.. it's hard to concentrate at times though.. on work anyway.

Snickers is adjusting.. she goes in to get fixed on thursday.. poor thing! she's been so hormonal all week.. John doens't know what to do w/ her - but well. - I can relate! Felix sits back and watches Snickers nuttines.s. tonight i caught snickers batting at felix's tale! HA!

No comments: