8/13/07

foundations

Boy was it a busy weekend!! Friday night, John and I just hung out and watched a movie - Because I said so, it was cute! Saturday, we were up bright and early - I mean like 6am - which although is normal for John - NOT so normal for me! HA!! I met up with my mom and her friend and we headed to Lititz Lancaster for their yearly craft show! It's a great one!!! I got a few house crafty, country.. decorations! ya!!! :) Then I came home and John and I started on the shed!! Wohoo! It was HARD work I tell you - physical labor - my body was like - WHAT Is this about!!! We laid a foundation.. Sunday after church we worked some more on the foundation!! It's started!!! I took some pics.. but - they're home on JOhn's camera - so you'll have to wait to see the start! :)

No comments: