1/12/09

busy bee

alas, no pictures today.. only because I'm at work and the pictures are at home on my laptop. but at work I have time to blog.. if only for a few minutes! So you ask, how is the life of the lindtners? Well, I am here to tell you...

John is cursing the weather.. you see he has HUGE, HEAVY Storm Windows to be putting in down in Delaware City... like 35 or so.. they are bigger then I am.. (I know, you're thinking that is not hard to do..) but they are big! And big windows and windy days don't go together so well.. unless you would like to watch the big windows catch a gust of wind and take off.. with John hanging onto the end as they together soar through the air... and.... ok - not a good picture! So - John has found other things to keep him busy when he would rather be putting windows in and fininshing up that job. Other things like.. hang with Asher.. run with Asher... work on building window frames for another job.. paint windows frames... use loud tools in basement to work on window frames... torture Snickers with red dot.... and watch the weather channel... and wait for non windy, non rainy/snowy days in which to be able to work outside.....

Asher - well Asher is doing wonderfully. He will be 6 months old next week... I know I know.. I hear you gasping as well. 6 months already? yep, 6 months... He does not like to roll over and gets quite angry with us for making him try, dreadful parents that we are! ... however he is enjoying learning how to sit up and play with things and suck on mommy's cheek. He laughs and laughs and laughs when mommy sings.. (I try not to take offense), when he is tickled and when we play peek a boo... He is starting to notice Snickers and Felix and loves to touch their soft fur. He still loves things that light up and his fingers are ready for action - grabbing everything in sight! We'll find out what the little chunker is up to weight wise - next week! My guess.. 18.5 pounds... For reference - I was 18 pounds at 1 year.. hmmm...

Jamie... well, Jamie is working on putting details together for 2, yes 2 - mission trips this summer. July is going to be a crazy month! Good thing I"m not planning on giving birth this time around in July... So, yes - one trip to Mexico and another possibly to the beach. I know - a mission trip at the beach - rough huh?! What else am I doing? ummm... taking my exegetical ordination exam again... the end of this month, and hoping that Ephesians isn't nearly as bad as the book of Revelation! I have officially become a gym person and LOVE going! and.. in my free time.. ha.. what free time?! I started a book like 2 weeks ago... and i'm only half way through.. I used to be able to read this author in 24 hours! oh well..

so, that is us. I'll post pics soon! I am off now to a Christian Education meeting...

No comments: