1/10/08

it's January!

Since I just feel bogged down w/ these ordination exams right now and like that studying is the only thing I'm doing... it's hard to feel like there is anything else going on! So, I'm going to mention some things that I am looking forward to in the next few months!
* Next Friday we get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time!
* In a few weeks I'll be into the second trimester!
* in few months - we're going to break ground to put an addition on our house!!!
* my birthday on March 1! I'm gonna plan something fun for John and I to do. especially cause it's on a saturday!
* We might go out west for a vacation in May/Early June! (depending on how i'm doing and feeling!).
ok. I need to plan some more fun things in my life so I have things to look forward to! Any ideas?
What are YOU looking forward in the next few months?

No comments: